Beautiful songstress Becca got married on August 18, 2018, most of her colleague celebrities wished her well on this day. Some of them, including Yvonne Nelson said she couldn’t wait for that day to come. In Ghana, and most part of the world, marriage is a big thing for women especially.
At a certain age, it is believed or expected that a woman must be married but this has not been the case most of the times. There are some celebrities who have gotten married and some are yet not married. Others claim they are dating and some not at all.
Top celebrities including Nana Ama McBrown, Selly Galley, Beverly Afaglo, Bibi Bright, just to mention a few, have all married. Against this backdrop, GhanaVibes.com brings you the list of eight Ghanaian celebrities who are yet to be taken.
READ ALSO: Ahuofe Patri charms fans with her beauty in latest ‘red’ photo
1. Yvonne Okoro: The beautiful and voluptuous actress is one of Ghanaian’s favourite. She is versatile and talented with her acting job. Yvonne Okoro is not married yet but she claims to be seeing someone. In an earlier report by Ghana Vibes , controversial Counsellor Lutterodt advised her to find a man to marry because she was growing old.
2. Gloria Sarfo: The ‘Efiewura’ actress has said herself that she wishes to be married but was duped by a former lover she was so much in love with. According to an earlier report by Ghana Vibes, Gloria Sarfo revealed that it took her lover’s mother to let her know that the man was in for her money and not for real love business.
3. Joselyn Dumas: In an interview monitored by Ghana Vibes on her own show ‘Keeping it real with Joselyn Dumas, she revealed that her former lover turned her down when he got to know that she has a child. Dumas bemoaned how many times her relationship has failed because she is ‘born one’. Recently, she was reported to have dated John Dumelo for two years, but she debunked the reports, and said she never dated the fine actor.
Read more: Why married men cheat in 2018
4. Nana Aba Anamoah: Nana Aba Anamoah is also not married. She has a son with a man who surfaced on social media and claimed to be the father of her son. Nana Aba Anamoah has long been rumored to be dating Prince Kofi Amoabeng, CEO of the defunct UT Bank. In an interview with Delay monitored by Ghana Vibes, Nana Aba revealed that she was dating someone but would never mention the person’s name.
5. Moesha Boduong: Perhaps the female celebrity who is constantly in the news in Moesha Boduong. She has revealed her love for weddings and also her wish to be married one day. Moesha, who disclosed in an interview with CNN that she depends on another woman’s husband to survive, said she would be getting married soon. Moesha claims she is dating a foreigner and would soon get married.
6. Sandra Ankobiah: Sandra Ankobiah’s own friend, Nana Aba Anamoah, in an earlier report by Ghana Vibes said Sandra was still single though she is a beautiful woman. Sandra Ankobiah was long reported to be dating Paedae, also called Omar Sterling of R2Bees fame. According to her, she has never dated the rapper.
The above mentioned women are all beautiful, inspiring, with distinguished careers. There is time for everything and once their time comes, they will be married if the so wish.
You May Also Like
Ghanaian actress, Martha Ankomah who is famous for her elegant personality, and topmost decent celebrity which Ghanaians always talk about was spotted in an...
Ghanaian musician, Andy Alexandra Nii Akrashi, known in showbiz as OJ Blaq has revealed on Zylofon FM’s Showbiz Agenda that he used to have...
Young Ghanaian actress Maame Serwaa has been applauded by her fans over a new photo she shared. Serwaa appears to have reduced in weight...