Ghanaian singer-songwriter and producer, KiDi has been on top of his game since he released his first hit single Odo. The singer has also released more hit songs ever since and he’s been one of the young vibrant artistes tsking Ghana music to another level.
Here are 7 facts about Kidi’s biography
1. Kidi’s real name is Dennis Nana Dwamena
2. He is signed to Lynx Entertainment.
3. KiDi was born Dennis Nana Dwamena on 18 August 1993 in Accra, Ghana to Gerald and Beatrice Thompson.
4. He received his primary school education at St. Anthony’s School in Accra and proceeded to Accra Academy for his Senior High School education. He then went on to the University of Ghana Legon, where he graduated in 2016 with a degree in Economics and Information Studies.
5. In 2015, KiDi took a leap of faith by joining the MTN Hitmaker competition.He went on to win the competition and was later signed to Lynx Entertainment.
6. KiDi has also produced several tracks for other artistes and co-produced with award-winning Ghanaian producer Richie Mensah. He has also written for Ghanaian acts including the award-winning MzVee and Adina and has collaborated with artistes such as Tic tac, Ko-Jo Cue and Magnom.
7. KiDi received 6 nominations at the 2018 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards including ‘Best New Artiste’, ‘Afropop Song of the Year’ and ‘Male Vocalist of the Year’ and went on to win the award for ‘Highlife Song of the Year’ at the awards in April 2018.