Radio and television personality, Akumaa Mama Zimbi, known in real life as Dr. Joyce Akumaa Dongotey-Padi has been caught red-handed bathing four men in an undisclosed river.
The host of ‘Odo ahomaso’ show, was seen wrapped in white cloth ready to bath the four men in a river, when she was caught by a secret camera.
In a picture trending on social media, the four men in the river were all naked with only their white boxer shorts on.
As strong as they looked, were all lined up in a river ready to be bathed by Akumaa.
The picture trending on social media has attracted lot of concerns as to whether Akumaa was shooting a movie or was seriously ready to bath those men.
Ghanacrusader.com will bring you more details…
View the post below…
Lifestyle: 10 Contradictions men expect from women
The dating game can be a struggle in general, but even more so when reality doesn’t meet the same expectations your guy has of you. It’s no news that men and women are wired differently — especially in terms of relationships. Have you ever heard your male friends describe what they look for in a woman? Some of it is almost laughable because she just doesn’t exist.
For female population who still doesn’t quite understand how men think, the following contradictions might sound all too familiar.
1. Not being a “salad girl” while having a banging body: Those fast-food commercials of models scarfing down cheeseburgers have created this fantasy that 900 calories pair well with a bikini.
Ever been told, “I’m glad you didn’t order a salad”? Well, we can’t be skinny and eat like you all the time.
2. Being wife material while being your FWB (friend with benefits): Some women have managed to embrace the best of both worlds, but a lot of guys tend to mentally categorise between “the girl you have fun with” and “the girl you bring home.” And all while seeking someone who can be both. Now how does that work?
3. Looking natural while still looking super sexy: The I-woke-up-like-this look doesn’t translate as flawlessly for everyone. Au naturel can require some work too.
4. Being distant while still showing interest: So let me get this — you don’t want her texting you too much, but then complain that she doesn’t text you enough. OK, got it.
5. Being a guy’s girl while not having any other guy friends: You, sir, will not be the only male figure in our lives as much as you’d like to be. It’s unrealistic, and not to mention unfair (double standard, much?).
6. Caring while not being too involved: We’re expected to show some interest in your well-being, but God forbid we show a hint more. Because that’s just clingy, right?
7. Keeping you on your toes while not being “complicated”: No one likes getting bored — we get it. But we can’t be sympathetic to “I just don’t get her” when those curveballs are making you call and text back.
8. Being independent while confirming your masculinity: Independent women are just that — independent.
So if that’s what you’re looking for, you can’t simultaneously hold us responsible for keeping your manhood in check. We can’t be expected to need you and to be completely self-sufficient.
9. Being committed but not wedding crazy: A long-term relationship is acceptable, but the second future plans are mentioned, that’s when you run for the hills.
Getting serious is OK as long as it doesn’t involve getting too serious. What gives?
10. Being low maintenance while looking high maintenance: Guys, it takes time to look good.
If it was possible for us to get up and go without any preparation, we’d be all over it.
If you want us to rush getting ready, expect rushed results.
Makeup does not make ladies beautiful – Counselor Adofoli
There are many ladies today who get fake when life gets real, thinking that makeup is what it take to make a woman beautiful. But truth be told, a woman’s character defines her beauty. A woman’s personality is what makes her beautiful. If you have an ugly character or personality, no amount of makeup can decorate it.
The earlier the young growing woman knows this, the better it is for her. So she will spend more time on her character and personality rather than on makeup kits. For makeup cannot cover up an ugly character.
A woman is beautiful in the way she holds herself, she is beautiful by how she treat others. She is beautiful by the way she cares for others. A woman is beautiful in her soul not just by her face.
A beautiful woman does not talk harshly; her words are few, seasoned with wisdom and compassion. Her words are comforting, encouraging and inspiring.
A beautiful woman’s dress is decent because she is clothed with the Spirit of God. Her dressing does not lead others to sin. A beautiful woman is a woman of prayer. She prays for her family and people in her life.
A beautiful woman is not lazy; she serves her family with her skills. A beautiful woman does not compete with this world, she knows who she is in God.
A beautiful woman respects herself; treats others the way she wants to be treated. She talks to others the way she wants to be talked to, and walks away from people who try to disrespect or belittle her.
A beautiful woman is a blessing to her man; her character inspires him to change even without telling him he needs a change. She understands she cannot change a man and the best she can do is to pray for him.
The lips of a beautiful woman speaks truth, she keeps her words and stays away from lies and gossip. She doesn’t waste her words on people who deserve her silence.
A beautiful woman forgives and does not seek revenge for she knows revenge is of the Lord. True beauty is not washable, it stands the test of rain and sunshine. Make up cannot stand water not to talk of trial.
A beautiful woman does not beg for attention or beg for the love of a man. She doesn’t go out in search for love. For she knows when you have a good relationship with God, He deposits the needed amount of love you need in your heart.
A beautiful woman loves herself instead of waiting for someone to love her. She respects herself instead of demanding that from others. She takes good care of herself, instead of looking for someone to care of her.
There are women today who don’t know what truly makes a woman beautiful. They don’t know a woman is truly beautiful in the Lord but think worldly beauty is what makes one beautiful.
After spending so much money and resource on makeup, wig, fashion, etc. they are not able to make a single relationship work. They are able to start relationships but lack what it takes to keep them. If you are a victim of this message, it is time to work on yourself.
In conclusion “You should not use outward aids to make yourselves beautiful, such as the way you fix your hair, or the jewelry you put on, or the dresses you wear. Instead, your beauty should consist of your true inner self, the ageless beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of the greatest value in God’s sight” – 1 Peter 3:3-4 (GNT).
Please share with your friends, someone out there needs this.
Get “Counselor Adofoli App” for inspiring motivational messages, tips on dating, relationship, marriage in audio and text format from Google Play store via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adofoli
You’re invited to LIFE TRANSFORMING SEMINAR 2018 dubbed SINGLE BUT HORNY, MARRIED NOT HORNY” in Accra May 25th at Paloma Hotel Spintex Road. The Rate is 35ghs Singles, 65ghs Couples.
For enquiry, seat reservation, counseling, feedback, to sponsor the event or speaking engagement, call or WhatsApp +233206774279 OR Visit https://www.facebook.com/events/187377528534452
Science Says That Men Who Marry Curvy, Plus-Size Women Are Happier!
Even though men typically prefer tall, thin women, a study shows that they need to expand their horizons.
In a study carried out by the department of psychology at the National Autonomous University of Mexico, Dr. Edgardo Morales and Dr. Filemón Alvarado found that men that were in a relationship with curvy, plus-size women were 10 times happier compared to men that were in a relationship with skinny women.
They also found that men that were in a relationship with chubby women smiled more and were more likely to solve their problems easier.
Evidently, the higher BMI of chubby women comes with an incredible side effect of being able to anticipate their partner’s needs as well as satisfy them.
Men love chubby women’s fat dimples, fat rolls, and extra side boobs.
For these women, carrying baby weight and reproducing would not be a problem, since they’re already heavy.
Here is why men who were in a relationship with curvy, plus-size women were 10 times happier compared to men that were with skinny women:
- These women do not put too much pressure on their partners to be fit.
- They do not try to lose weight. This means more eating out opportunities.
- Buying them their favorite chocolate can make them happy.
- They’re funnier. People that laugh together are happier couples. Furthermore, happier couples are more likely to have a healthier and longer relationship.
- They give good hugs. Chubby women are better to hug, without exceptions.
- They tend to cook better. Of course, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.
- They’re foodies. Men want to chow down with their partners.
- These women tend to be figuratively and literally sweeter.
- There is more to love.
Curvy, plus-size women are labeled unhealthy or unattractive in mainstream media. However, this study shows that men that marry plus-size women tend to be happier.
Celebrities1 week ago
YOLO Actress Serwaa Opoku Addo Flaunts Her Heavily Endowed Sister (Photos)
News1 week ago
Young Man “runs mad” after taking 7 tablets of 200mg Tramadol to impress his girlfriend during sex (Photos)
Entertainment1 week ago
Stonebwoy Is Annoying, Just See How He Replied Shatta Wale Professionally With Another Video
Celebrities4 days ago
Yaw Dabo’s ‘Girlfriend’ Vivian Okyere Releases More New Wild Photos And It’s Not Easy
Sports1 week ago
Check Out Former Blackstars Player, Derek Boateng’s Five-Star Hotel In Accra(With More Unseen Pictures)
Celebrities1 week ago
Photos: Sister Deborah lights up the Fashion space with these Kenta Kimonos
Celebrities6 days ago
More Hot Unseen Photos Of Don Little’s Girlfriend That Prove She Has Weight And Can Occupy Space (Don’t Look If You Cant Control Yourself)
Celebrities4 days ago
Video: I love Sex More Than Anything – Kumawood Actress Confesses