Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Ebony’s Spirit Wants Revenge On Bullet – Ebony’s Father

Ebony’s Spirit Wants Revenge On Bullet – Ebony’s Father
The ‘war’ between the father of late Ebony Reigns and her manager, Bullet has taken a different path.
Nana Poku Kwarteng, and Bullet(Ricky Nana Agyemang) have been on each other’s throat since the untimely death of Ebony.
The father, has revealed during a recent interview as to why he has been on the later’s neck all this while.
According to him, he has nothing against Bullet but he believes it’s his late daughter’s spirit seeking revenge on Bullet.
Mr.Kwartend stated that, Bullet per the contract signed between them has been cheating Ebony
even before she died and he keeps doing it even in her death and Ebony Reigns spirit can’t it anymore.
The man claims Ebony’s spirit is vindicating his (Nana Opoku Kwarteng) claims against Bullet.
Explaining the contract between Bullet and Ebony, Nana Opoku Kwarteng revealed Bullet after
the agreed contract signed between him and her daughter verbally change the contract.
In the new contract, Bullet’s told Ebony that he has a partner called Midas Touch and every dime Ebony makes, 50% will go to Midas Touch.

Out of the remaining 50%, Bullet will take 60% and Ebony will take the remaining 40%.

This, he believes was a total cheat but because Ebony was desperate, she took the deal before telling him about it.
When he heard about it and confronted Bullet why he changed the contract he was a witness to and demanded the new contract, Bullet refused to give it out.
Even when his lawyer called Bullet and requested for it, Bullet never delivered it.
Now, in her death, Bullet keeps cheating her and Nana Opoku Kwarteng claims Ebony Reigns wants revenge.
He revealed he is a very forgetful person but he keeps remembering where he placed things that
will vindicate Ebony and something tells him his daughter is behind it.
Nana Opoku Kwarteng made these revelations in an interview with Abeiku Santana on his talk show, Atuu.

Comments

You May Also Like

fashion

Ghanaian actress, Martha Ankomah who is famous for her elegant personality, and topmost decent celebrity which Ghanaians always talk about was spotted in an...

Ghanaian musician, Andy Alexandra Nii Akrashi, known in showbiz as OJ Blaq has revealed on Zylofon FM’s Showbiz Agenda that he used to have...

British Ghanaian TV personality, Peace Hyde celebrated her birthday on August 9, and messages are pouring in for the social activist and media entrepreneur....

Young Ghanaian actress Maame Serwaa has been applauded by her fans over a new photo she shared. Serwaa appears to have reduced in weight...

Advertisement

Copyright © 2020 Ghana Vibes.