Not so long ago, news was all over social media that actor Koo Fori has lost everything he has after a huge fire engulfed his house not leaving him a pin.
Blogger zionFelix paid him a visit to find out what actually caused the fire and how he was doing.
Speaking in the interview with zionfelix, Koo Fori narrated that the fire incident happened on the 6th of September 2020, he said he had just gone to see off some family members who came to visit him and was in his bedroom watching TV3 Ghana’s most beautiful when all of a sudden his TV went Off.
He said he checked the Tv and the sockets to see if there was any fault but there was non.
He then proceeded to the Living Room to continue to watch the program because it was getting interesting that was when he smelled something burning.
He rushed to the kitchen but there was nothing wrong there and when he came back to the hall, he saw fire and smoke coming out from his air condition.
He said he was indecisive at that moment and the room was filled with smoke so he had to go out and call for help.
He added that his neighbor helped him bring down the fire before the fire service managed to come along.
Koo Fori revealed everything in the house was burnt but he was happy to have escaped with his life.
watch the full interview below.